Chemistry Teachers for China
Chongqing, China 2 Years
Elementary/Primary/Junior School,High/Secondary/Senior School
2300 - 3300 United States Dollar (USD) monthly
● Location: Chongqing city of China.
● Contract Term: one academic year, as soon as work visa issued.
● Job Position: Chemistry Teacher.
● Students Age: 12-15, 15-18 years old.
● Work Days: Mondays to Fridays. Two days off on weekends.
● Work Hours: Less than 22 classes per week. 30-40 minutes per class.
● English speakers.
● Bachelor degree or above, chemistry major related.
● 1-2 years teaching experience.
● Salary: RMB16,000-23,000 monthly (depends on teaching experience and subjects).
● Accommodation: free of charge independent apartment or housing allowance provided.
● Meals: free of charge lunch or meal allowance provided.
● Vacation: half paid one month winter vacation. Half paid two months summer vacation if the contract will be renewed.
● Holidays: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays.
● Airfare Allowance: RMB8,000 to RMB10,000 reimbursement upon the contract fulfillment.
● Insurance: basic and hospitalization medical insurance.
● Work Visa: offer working permit.
● Airport pickup service.
751 - 1000
Weiming Education Group seeks to be the leading provider of international education focused on equipping students with global perspectives and competency for the 21st century giving them a competitive edge in the emerging global marketplace. It is a brand new diversified and open international school that integrates Chinese and western advantages!
WEG is seeking to recruit highly qualified teachers and administrators for its international education program among its schools. If you are a native English speaker, have excellent teaching skills, care for your students and are willing to learn and experience life and culture in China, you are highly welcome to join the WEG community.