ESL Teachers for China
Click China Cultural Exchange Co.,Ltd
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 0 Year
Elementary/Primary/Junior School,Middle/Junior High School
Native English Speaker
2400 - 3400 United States Dollar (USD) monthly
● Location: Wuhan, Guangzhou, Guiyang, Qingdao, Chongqing city of China.
● Contract Term: one academic year, starts from end of August, 2018.
● Job Position: English Teacher/ Homeroom Teacher.
● Students Age: 6-12, 12-15, 15-18 years old.
● Work Days: Mondays to Fridays. Two days off on weekends.
● Work Hours: Less than 22 classes per week. 30-40 minutes per class.
Required Information In Application Letter:
● Resume with contact information.
● Copy of degrees.
● Copy of TEFL or TESOL or CELTA certificate or teacher license.
● Copy of passport main page.
●Bachelor degree or above.
● Salary: RMB16,000-23,000 monthly ( USD2400-USD3400) (depends on teaching experience and subjects).
● Accommodation: free of charge independent apartment or housing allowance provided.
● Meals: free of charge lunch or meal allowance provided.
● Vacation: half paid one month winter vacation. Half paid two months summer vacation if the contract will be renewed.
● Holidays: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays.
● Airfare Allowance: RMB8,000 to RMB10,000 ( USD1100-USD1400) reimbursement upon the contract fulfillment.
● Insurance: basic and hospitalization medical insurance.
● Work Visa: offer working permit.
● Airport pickup service.
1 - 25
Click China Cultural Exchange Co.,Ltd., the recruiters with the certified license issued by SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs P.R. China), Registration No: A3 4290001. We are providing free of charge services for students (candidates) on China jobs matching and job seeking, Click partners many schools in China and offers different job positions for more selections.
What do we Do:
A. Before initial interview
-- Offer China job application inquiry.
-- Schedule an interview for candidates and school.
B. After final interview
-- Assist in contract terms inquiry.
-- Answer questions related to their job and life in China.
-- Document collection instruction, work visa inquiry.
-- Airport pick up service, settle down assistance.
-- Orientation support.