English Instructors for South Korea
Seoul, South Korea 0 Year
Native English Speaker
2.1 M - 2.4 M South Korean Won (KRW) monthly
Start Date: March 2, 2018
Working Hours:M-F 9:00-6:00(Prep time included)
(120 teaching hours per month)
Salary: 2.1-2.4 M
Student Ages: 5-11
Housing provided (housing allowance an option)
Pension, Medical insurance, severance pay
# of current teachers: 7
1. Hold a valid passport and bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an English speaking country.
2. Be a English speaker
3. Documentation all ready or currently residing in Korea.
4. Experience teaching, Education/Teaching certifications are preferred
• Monthly salary of 2.1-2.4million won (depending on qualifications and experience)
• Housing provided (5 minute walk from school)
• Severance bonus upon completion of contract
• National health insurance and pension
• Paid vacation (one week in the summer and one week in winter, plus Korean national holidays)
• One way airfare
1 - 25
Global Recruiting was founded in 2003 in efforts to contribute to the quickly globalizing societies all over the world by recruiting qualified English teachers for South Korea. We currently have partnerships with a number of schools from private to public schools such as Wonderland, ECC, Lee Bo Young Talking Club, JSL, GNB, TOSS, CDI, Poly, Child U, Kids College, SLP, TOPIA, Avalon, Pagoda, Reading Town, I-Sponge, Kids Club, & many more. We provide recruiting services to both teachers looking for jobs & employers looking for teachers. With our years of experience & expertise, we make sure to assess the needs of both parties to ensure that both are a compatible match to the best of our ability. Thank you for choosing Global Recruiting!