English Language Teacher
Wall Street English
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 1 Year
Native English Speaker
1900 - 2300 United States Dollar (USD) monthly
Working for WSE, you will be responsible for teaching and facilitating adult learner classes. You will provide detailed feedback on the individual student performance and give an assessment based upon class performance. All teachers will be trained in delivery and coaching skills as well as our standard core course product.
When you join Wall Street English, our method ensures that you are fully equipped to help Students reach their goals. Unlike other schools, Wall Street English students are highly motivated adults who have clear goals in mind. Students come to classes prepared and ready to learn due to our blended learning method where they can study at home and then demonstrate what they’ve learnt in the classes. Our learners are hard working, dedicated and truly inspirational, which combined with our method, makes your job a lot easier!
Our unique learning centers offer a fun, collaborative environment where you can work with students in a warm, open setting. We offer small classes so you can interact more and build a better relationship with your students. We also have social areas where you can interact and speak English with students in an informal environment. Our schools are buzzing with activity, there’s never a dull moment!
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree (preferably in English/Education/TESOL)
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL, TEFL or equivalent is an advantage
- Native English Speakers
- Teaching experience of more than 1 year (Class teaching)
- Clear and energetic communication skills
- Highly competitive salary
- Flight and accommodation budget
- A welcoming and supportive community of colleagues
- Ongoing training and professional support
- Exciting career advancement opportunities
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class)
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students
- Expertly pre-planned lesson material, so minimum lesson preparation is needed
- Bright, modern centres in convenient and comfortable locations
- Comprehensive medical insurance
live and work in the stunning city of Kuala Lumpur
51 - 75
Wall Street English is more than just a language school. It is a place of hope, inspiration, collaboration, and support. It is a place where you can have fun at work and truly make a difference to people’s lives. We believe that our staff achieve more when they enjoy their working experience. At Wall Street English we create a fun environment for both our students and staff. You can lead fun and social classes, whether it’s a cooking class, a wine tasting, a trip to the cinema or just chatting informally with students in our English-only school. You can connect and collaborate with other staff from across the global Wall Street English network. We offer a really fun place to work and help English learners realize their dreams! There are many opportunities for advancement at Wall Street English. You can move into center level management and even national corporate office roles. There are great opportunities for you to travel and move into other teaching positions across our global network, allowing you to travel the world while teaching English. We value our staff and therefore ensure plenty of room for advancement.