English Teacher for UK
London, UK 0 Year
Elementary/Primary/Junior School,Middle/Junior High School,High/Secondary/Senior School
Native English Speaker
1888 - 2408 British Pound (GBP) monthly
Are you looking for a job that allows you to reclaim your evenings and weekends?
Are you looking for a flexible working pattern that fits around your life and allows you to travel?
If so, then we have the perfect position for you!
Begin your career as a Guaranteed Supply Primary teacher in the charming city of Chelmsford.
Guaranteed Supply means you are guaranteed work a MINIMUM of 4 out of 5 days a week, the days we can't find you work? You still get paid!
Gain valuable experience, network with teachers and head teachers, and explore the United Kingdom.
- Implementing lessons
- Supporting students in their development
- Communicating with parents and caregivers
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
Randstad Education is the market leader in the UK Education sector. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the ideal match for your skills. We have positions available throughout the UK, Middle East, Far East, and Australia.
*Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Police checks from any country you have worked in over the last 2 years for over 6 months
Successful candidates will:
- Be a fully qualified Teacher
- Have a clear police check
- Have the ability to get a visa to work in the UK (we are able to provide more information on visa options if you are not aware of your eligibility)
In return candidates working for Randstad will be given:
- A competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for professional development
- Holidays every 6 weeks
- Social events for teachers who are new to the country
- Assistance with settling in the UK
151 - 200
Randstad Education is the market leader in the UK Education sector. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for 20 years. Working with over 1,500 schools each week we can find the ideal match for your skills.