English Teachers for China
Beijing 1 Year
Native English Speaker
2000 - 3500 United States Dollar (USD) monthly
Responsibilities of Position:
- Conduct Circle Time singing of English songs.
- Interact with children as they play in learning centers, helping them to learn English while they develop socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically.
- Lead small groups of children in active learning activities.
- Join children while they play outdoors and in indoor large motor areas.
- Read stories and play interactive learning games in English on interactive Smart Boards.
- Work with a classroom team of three or four Chinese and bilingual teachers to provide a full day preschool/kindergarten learning experience.
1. Candiadtes with a bachelor's degree， ECE/ Elementary Education, Child Development, Developmental Psychology, Special Education, Teaching Credential is a plus.
2. 2+ Years of related teaching experience preferred.
3. Have a passion for teaching children.
4. With the ability to sing, dance, draw is profoundly preferred.
5. Teaching licenses/certificates (TEFL/TESOL) are preferred.
- full relocation package!
- accommodation: located in a beautiful community by the school, teachers will live in a standard apartment with one other teacher. each teacher will have their own bedroom
- one round-trip ticket to china is provided
- all associated costs for work visa are paid for by the school
- paid holiday/vacation time
- full commercial insurance
- all meals are provided each work day at the school for all faculty and staff members!
- free training and workshops: including optional chinese lessons, professional development workshops provided by world-class education experts
- living assistance: school will provide plenty of support, thus providing an enjoyable experience outside of school hours, including internet in the apartment and school-sponsored teacher activities.
- teacher activities will include local excursions to visit markets, museums, and tourist sites.
501 - 750
Imagine Preschools of Excellence is an organization of private preschools and kindergartens located in various cities throughout China. The schools provide a high quality educational experience for children from two through six years old. The philosophy of active learning and developmentally appropriate practice is a hallmark of the school’s unique offerings to parents. Imagine International School is a member of Eland International Education Group(EIEG). EIEG is an education management organization (EMO) with three decades of experience in successfully managing private schools throughout the world. Imagine and its integrated Western-Chinese model for education provide students with the opportunity for a bilingual, multicultural, international-style education, grounded in the basic requirements for success in both China and as a member of the world community. Through an interdisciplinary pedagogy based on inquiry-based learning, Imagine International School seeks to educate the new generation of children who will become global citizens who are ready to lead productive and meaningful lives. Most importantly, the IMAGINE education grants children the opportunity to discover the true power of the possible that resides within them, and to bring their own unique gifts into the world with purpose.