English Teachers for Guangzhou, China
Monkey Tree English Learning Center
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 0 Year
Native English Speaker
15 000 - 17 000 Chinese Renminbi Yuan (CNY) monthly
CELTA,DELTA,Trinity CertTESOL,Trinity DipTESOL
Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to travel and teach English as a foreign language?
Apply to work in one of the biggest cities in China. We have teaching position available in Guangzhou, China. Guangzhou has been the capital of China three times throughout history, and is also well known for its import and export services for China. Also known as “the city of flowers” Guangzhou has a lot to offer to those who visit and live there.
A firmly established English learning center in Guangzhou is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
- bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
- tesol, celta or tefl (120-hour minimum)
- Excellent proficiency in english
- minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (post grad experience)
- criminal conviction check and health check
- valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
- creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children
- salary: rmb 15 000 – 17 000 per month
- flight reimbursement rmb 6 000 upon completion of 12 months
- lucrative annual bonus rmb 10 000
- over time payment of rmb 700 per day
- fully sponsored visa
- small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
- comprehensive 8-day training program
- fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- accommodation: optional and affordable
- opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
- social network connections prior and post arrival
201 - 300
Monkey Tree English Learning Center was established in Hong Kong in 2009. There are currently over 48 different locations spread across Hong Kong. Since its inception, it has grown to become perhaps the largest supplementary English provider for children between the ages 3-12. Our goal is to infuse a Westernized environment into our different locations to give children an opportunity to not only learn English the native way, but also to develop intellectually, socially, physically, and emotionally.