English Teachers for Palembang, Indonesia
Central International Education
Palembang, Palembang City, South Sumatra, Indonesia 5 Years
High/Secondary/Senior School,Business English,Conversational English
Native English Speaker
13000000 - 14000000 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) monthly
CELTA,DELTA,Trinity CertTESOL,Trinity DipTESOL
CENTRAL INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION is seeking qualified English teachers to join our team on a one-year renewable contract. The successful candidate would possess a recognized teaching certificate or equivalent experience; a flexibility of character which permits adaptation to life and work in a developing, tropical country; an enthusiastic desire to teach senior high school students; a positive attitude and a sense of humor. Excellent employment package with good work conditions.
You will have the opportunity to teach a variety of classes including:
- General English
- IELTS & TOEFL preparation
- Conversational English
- Business English
relaxed, supportive atmosphere for both staff and students.
Emphasis on quality, not quantity.
Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 10.
Majority of our students is Senior High School students.
· max 24 contact hours/week
· 5 working days (Monday-Friday or Monday-Saturday with 1 day-off)
· From 12 to 8 pm
To apply, please send your CV/resume, copy of passport and a recent photograph
Based on our government regulations, we only accept applicants with:
- bachelor degree in English/Education or any major with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
- at least 5 years formal teaching experience (at least 1 year in Indonesia is preferable)
- US/UK/AUS/CAN/NZ passport holder
- 26-45 years old
- a good health condition and will to take a simple medical check-up
- original documents of University Degree Certificate, Transcript and English Teaching certificate for working visa purposes
- a clear background
- One-year, renewable contract
- USD1,000 monthly salary (NETT) + additional salary for overtime works
- 1-month salary bonus after the completion of contract;
- HOLIDAY = 10 days of paid holidays AND 10 days during school closure AND approximately 15 days of paid public holidays each year;
- Medical insurance;
- Economy class return airfare;
- Airport pick-up upon arrival;
- All visa/work permit costs are covered by the school;
- FREE modern shared fully furnished house (6 minutes walk, 400 meters).
26 - 50
Central International Education, which was established in 2007, is an education agent that collaborates with more than 300 institutions from 14 countries. In addition to providing education services, we also offer language courses such as Academic English, conversation, and preparation courses for TOEFL ITP and IELTS tests.