English Teachers for Saudi Arabia
Quality Education Company
Saudi Arabia 2 Years
College/University,Training Institute,Teaching Adults
Native English Speaker
Quality Education Company is looking for male/female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for next academic year 2018/2019
Teaching English Language to adult students
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems.
• Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
• planning and research activities and special events
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest
• Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field (teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred)
• Masters or PhD (Preferred in any related field)
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are required (online certificates are not accepted)
• Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
• Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within workplace
• Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
• Age 25-58 years (Due to visa restrictions)
Tax-free competitive salary.
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
• Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores or Allowance provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided
• Great professional development opportunities.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
751 - 1000
QEHC was founded in the year 2001 with the aim of promoting the provision of high quality education in Saudi Arabia. The founders of QEHC all shared the common objective of wishing to invest in education with a view to making a difference. The owners are motivated by their desire to ensure all learners are given the best opportunities to maximize their potential.