English Teachers for china
Oxford Path English Learning Center
Shanghai, China 2 Years
Nursery/Kindergarten,Elementary/Primary/Junior School,Training Institute
Native English Speaker
18000 - 23000 Chinese Renminbi Yuan (CNY) monthly
Weekdays 2:00pm to 8:30pm
Weekend 8:30 am to 8:30pm
* Total Working Hours: 40 Hours/week; Teaching Hours: 22~24 hours per week (Max) + Administration hours
**Working Schedule varies depending on the rearrangement of the schedule.
• Utilizing creative, interactive speaking listening activities that engage students.
• Classroom management.
• Developing lesson plans and contributing to existing curriculum.
• Attending meetings, teacher training sessions and seminars.
• Teacher is responsible for developing lesson plans and adapting to students' English abilities.
• Participating in social activities with students organized by your school.
• Attending teachers' training and workshops for self-development
• Substituting for absent colleagues; might be under short notice.
• Storytelling to young learners, to create connections and involvements with students.
• Using songs and chants to enrich the teaching environment.
• Patient, Loving, and Caring, with children;
• Responsible; Sense of Integrity, Dignity, and Ownership
• Passionate, Fun, Energetic, Enthusiastic, and Open Minded
Qualifications and Requirements for English Teachers
• English Speakers from major English Speaking countries (UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand).
• 2 years post bachelor degree English teaching experience
• Internationally recognized TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certificate (notarized)
• Bachelor's Degree
• Clear criminal background check (notarized)
China is increasingly tightening foreign employment laws, meaning that many schools are employing foreign teachers illegally. But it is the “innocent” foreigner who pays the heaviest price for working illegally in China, usually completely unaware of their status. A business or working visa, backed by a general work permit, does not allow anyone to legally teach; you need a Category B Foreigner's Work Permit (formerly Foreign Expert Certificate).
• Competitive Salary: 17,000-25000RMB monthly, based on qualification and experience. （Hourly salary / Office Salary）
• Housing Allowance of RMB 3,000. (full-time teacher only)
• All working documents sponsored (full-time teacher only)
• Z working visa(foreign expert certificate;full-time teacher only)
• 2 Days off per week
• Paid overtime for teaching
• Bonus for successful demo, customer retention, class regrouping and new teacher recommendation
• 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance for your home leave or vacation of your choice.
• 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
• Health insurance.
• 4 Free hotel accommodation during your first week in Shanghai.
• Induction teacher training program in Shanghai/Hong Kong.
• Small class size of not more than 8 students per class.
• Assist you to find an apartment
• Advancement Opportunities: We provide opportunity for you to grow with us as part of our academic management or operations management team.
• Central, Vibrant shopping/transportation hub location: located in premium shopping mall areas with convenient metro and bus transportation. Our centre is surrounded by top education institutions like Fudan University, Tongji University and the Shanghai Finance and Economic University.
Why Oxford Path?:
Oxford Path English Centre uses the Oxford University Press (OUP) suite of English language programmes focusing on phonics, reading, writing, grammar and other relevant subjects as well as playgroups for young children. These programmes are designed by Oxford University to cater for the learning needs of children from different age groups and help them build a strong foundation in English.
Oxford Path English Centre is a privately owned premium provider of English courses for kids age 3 – 16 years old. Our centre is located in a new shopping mall in Shanghai and it is equipped with modern classroom facilities and digital training aids. As part of our staff training policy, all our teachers will undergo a week of teachers’ training on course design/curriculum/conduct and teaching skills in Hong Kong before they commence teaching in our centre.
26 - 50
Oxford Path English Learning Center, is a premium grade Oxford University Press (OUP) authorised English Training Centre located in Shanghai. We run OUP English programmes using OUP methodology and our OUP English programmes cover kids age from 3 to 15. We teach only OUP English programmes and our teachers are fully trained and certified by OUP. Currently, we have 3 different locations growing rapidly. These centers are located in: Hopson One Center, YangPu; FuHui shopping mall, Pudong; and Capital One Shopping Mall in Qibao. Address: Shop 15, Level 3, Hopson One, 1099 Xiangyin Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai 200433, P.R.China