English Teaching Positions in South of China
Shenzhen Idea Lixin International Culture Exchange Co.,Ltd
Shenzhen 0 Year
Non Native English Speaker
10000 - 15000 Chinese Renminbi Yuan (CNY) monthly
We are Idea International Education. As a comprehensive education service institute, our mission is to assist native English Speaking Teachers in their quest of getting teaching positions which best suit them. We have school locations in small towns and big cities all over Guangdong,China and would be happy to speak with those interested in the many opportunities we can provide!
Key responsibilities involves:
• Our average work schedule being Monday through Friday.
• Teaching periods from September through January and March through July, with the provided option of teaching during semester breaks.
Contract Wechat: YBYBD28
- A current resume or one-sheet, indicating your nationality
- A copy of a valid passport / ID
- A copy of your highest degree and / or other certification
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
• Provide working visa
• Two free meals offered by the school
• Airport pick-up
• About 10 days Paid National holidays.
• 5000RMB contract finish bonus
1 - 25
IDEA EDUCATION offers an exciting and affordable opportunity for native English speakers or near native speakers to live, work, and travel in this fascinating country. You will teach an average of 18-20 hours per week, which leaves you enough time to see the sites and explore the rich cultural backdrop of China's expansive history. The students range from private academics, public elementary and secondary schools. Contract extension would be highly appreciated according to your performance and your wishes. China includes English in their school's curriculum at a young age, so most students are proficient with English reading and writing, but are shy and embarrassed to practice their conversational skills. As an English language skills teacher, you will engage with and make your students like speaking English and feel more comfortable by interacting with them in your native tongue.