Kindergarten Teachers for South Korea
Helen Doron Korea
Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea 1 Year
Native English Speaker
2100000 - 2500000 South Korean Won (KRW) monthly
Helen Doron ( www.helendoron.com ) is a leading global educational family with more than 1000 branches in 36 countries.
We believe that education must be fun and that anything can be taught through song, dance and play. We are looking for teachers who are happy to dance and sing with their students and are very open to learning new skills as it requires very good planning and preparation on top of the classroom performance. (Teachers receive extensive and continuous pedagogic support)
4 positions currently open for the training session starting in the end of July :We have 2 English kindergarten positions available for Dongtan, South Korea (35 min to Seoul) and 2 positions for Icheon(1 hr. to Seoul)
Suitable Candidates must:
1. Have a clean criminal record
2. Hold a passport from an English speaking country (UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand) or a Korean passport.
3. Preferably have either Nursery/Kindergarten experience or any early education degree.
4. Have a degree (at least a BA)
5. Be positive and have a flexible attitude.
6. Be happy to continuously learn and improve teaching abilities.
7. Pass a Helen Doron Training course upon arrival.
- General conditions: Starting salary: 2.1~2.5 Mil. KRW/month.(depending on experience and location)
- Accommodation: Studio flat provided
- Flights: Covered Lunch: Provided (Organic, fresh)
- Severance Pay: Full (an extra 1 month worth of salary upon the completion of each year)
- National insurance: Covered
- Health insurance: Provided (50% Employer, 50% Employee)
- Work Days: Mon-Fri
- Actual teaching hours: Max 120 a month.
- Class size: 6 to 10 students
- Vacation: 12 days + 15 days of national holidays
76 - 100
Helen Doron ( www.helendoron.com ) is a leading global educational family with more than 1000 branches in 36 countries. We believe that education must be fun and that anything can be taught through song, dance and play. Helen Doron Korea is a subsidiary of The Helen Doron Educational group.