Reading Specialist/Native English Teacher
I Can Read Hong Kong
Hong Kong 2 Years
Native English Speaker
20500 - 24000 Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) monthly
I Can Read is hiring English Teachers for our Learning Centres in Hong Kong for November, December and January 2020 start dates!
I Can Read teaches English Literacy to students aged 2.5–13 years old through our fun and unique teaching methodology and curriculum to give students all the skills needed to be confident and proficient in English. Classes are designed to be interactive, activity based and focused on individual student needs and progress.
We provide a comprehensive training programme, plus all the curriculum and materials you need to teach exciting lessons.
- Native English Speaker (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa)
- Bachelor’s degree from above stated countries
- Recognised teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, etc.) and at least 2 years’ teaching experience
- Clean criminal background check
- Confidence in teaching students of all ages (especially young learners)
- Full-time positions; Tuesday to Saturday. Maximum of 33 teaching hours per week.
- Monthly Remuneration of HKD 23,000 after 3-month probation (HKD 20,500 during probation)(Monthly salary of HKD 18,000 plus monthly accommodation allowance of HKD 5,000 after probation)
- Monthly Remuneration of HKD 24,000 with teaching experience
- end of 1-year contract bonus of hkd 10,000 and flight reimbursement up to hkd 6,500
- 10 days annual leave and all Hong Kong public holidays
- Re-sign contract bonus of HKD 5,000
- Health Insurance and 8 days sick leave
- Working Visa sponsorship
- Full training programme and ongoing support
- Small class sizes and all curriculum provided
26 - 50
I Can Read teaches ESL and English Literacy to students aged 2.5–13 years old through our fun and unique teaching methodology. We teach all areas of ESL, combined with our unique approach to phonology and literacy to give students all the skills needed to be confident and proficient in English. Classes are designed to be interactive, activity based and focused on individual student needs and progress. Our curriculum and methodology were designed over 15 years of research by education psychologists, and we have been enriching the lives of students in Asia for over 18 years.We provide a comprehensive training programme, plus all the curriculum and materials you need to teach exciting lessons. We have learning centres in 15 countries and offer opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Find out more at www.icanread.asia