English Teachers for China
Monkey Tree English Learning Center
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 0 Year
Native English Speaker
15000 - 17000 Chinese Renminbi Yuan (CNY) monthly
CELTA,DELTA,Trinity CertTESOL,Trinity DipTESOL
Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to travel and teach English as a foreign language?
Apply to work in “Heaven on Earth”, we currently have vacancies in Hangzhou, China. The West Lake is Hangzhou’s most well-known attraction; due to its natural beauty blended with the many historical landmarks and cultural spots. Marco Polo wrote “It (Hangzhou) is without doubt the finest and most splendid city in the world.”
A firmly established English learning center in China is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: RMB 15 000 – 17 000 per month
- Flight Reimbursement and an end of year bonus upon contract completion.
- Fully sponsored visa
- Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Accommodation: Optional and affordable
- Comprehensive 5-day training program
- Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
- bachelor’s degree
- tesol, celta or tefl (120-hour minimum)
- excellent proficiency in english
- minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (post grad experience)
- creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
201 - 300
Monkey Tree English Learning Center was established in Hong Kong in 2009. There are currently over 48 different locations spread across Hong Kong. Since its inception, it has grown to become perhaps the largest supplementary English provider for children between the ages 3-12. Our goal is to infuse a Westernized environment into our different locations to give children an opportunity to not only learn English the native way, but also to develop intellectually, socially, physically, and emotionally.