Teaching Assistant for UK
Manchester, UK 0 Year
Nursery/Kindergarten,Elementary/Primary/Junior School,Middle/Junior High School
Native English Speaker
812 - 1056 British Pound (GBP) monthly
Are you looking to make a difference to children's learning?
Do you enjoy supporting children and seeing them develop?
Would you like to work in a welcoming and supportive school?
We have an opportunity for you!
Start your career as a Teaching Assistant in the charming city of Wanstead. Work one-on-one with students with Special Educational needs, in small groups of students, and help maintain a positive behaviour within the classroom. Gain valuable experience, network with Head Teachers, and create memories that will last a lifetime!
Wanstead is located North East London, filled with hiking trails and parks, and a population of 11,000. You will never be bored and have lots of opportunities to meet new people and explore all that the United Kingdom has to offer.
- Supporting students in their development
- Communicating with parents and caregivers
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
What can the school offer you?
About the school:
- Extensive facilities and grounds
- A supportive team
- Access to a variety of resources and modern facilities
Randstad Education is the market leader in the UK Education sector. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for 20 years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the ideal match for your skills. We have positions available throughout the UK, Middle East, Far East, and Australia.
*Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Police checks from any country you have worked in over the last 2 years for over 6 months
Successful candidates will:
- Have completed an application qualification at college or university
- Have a clear police check
- Have the ability to get a visa to work in the UK (we are able to provide more information on visa options if you are not aware of your eligibility)
In return candidates working for Randstad will be given:
- A competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for professional development
- Holidays every 6 weeks
- Social events for teachers who are new to the country
- Assistance with settling in the UK
151 - 200
Randstad Education is the market leader in the UK Education sector. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for 20 years. Working with over 1,500 schools each week we can find the ideal match for your skills.