Conversational English Teachers in Thailand
Open Book Teachers Co. Ltd.
Thailand 0 Year
Elementary/Primary/Junior School,High/Secondary/Senior School
Native English Speaker
32,000 - 35,000 THB Monthly
...teach English in beautiful Thailand and discover Thai culture...
Open Book Teachers is looking for passionate, dynamic and committed Native English Speakers to teach conversational English in kindergarten, primary and high-schools across Thailand.
We are a team of experienced, westerners and Thai advisors, who are here to provide you full support throughout the semester.
Our contract is for the 4.5 month semester starting in mid-May 2018. Your weeks at school will comprise around 20 classroom hours, from Monday to Friday (7:30am-4:30pm). Curriculum is provided by the school then, it’s up to you to engage teaching mode; create constructive, fun lesson-plans and bring some of what you’ve got to the students of Thailand. Also, if you like it here and want to stay for longer then we can arrange that too!
Write the next chapter of your story… in Thailand, all you need to do is pack your bags and be ready for a beautiful journey in South East Asia.
To Apply: please email email@example.com with the following attached:
- Resume with recent picture, Skype ID, nationality, date of birth and current location
- Scan of your degree
- For more information, visit: www.openbookteachers.com
- Native English-speaker
- Hold a university degree in any field
- Have a genuine interest in helping students learn
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is a plus
- Teaching experience preferred
- salary from 32,000 thb/month with business visa & work permit paid
- free accommodation in bangkok for registration, orientation and induction
- free transportation to your schools’ province
- free teachers license
- pre-arranged accommodation options near your school
- set up thai bank account with basic health insurance
- cultural awareness training
- guidance at every step of the process
1 - 25
Open Book Teachers is a Thai agency created in summer 2015 in Bangkok, which activity is recruitment, placement and management of N.E.S teachers. The main placements are for Conversational English teachers, though we also place Science, Math and Biology NES teachers. We currently work in partnership with 20 schools (public and private, from kindergarten to high school) nationwide Thailand. Our team is composed of experienced Thai and Westerners advisors providing full support to teachers throughout their placement.